Below are some of the Mexico in SF activities from Friends of Mexico, a member-supported nonprofit organization that advocates, fundraises, and provides support for the promotion of Mexico. Book Bank USA is proud to be an ongoing sponsor to provide the community with cultural, business and travel resources related to Mexico, especially its presence in San Francisco.
June-September 2011 Cultural Events Newsletter: Consul General of Mexico in San Francisco. Download Newsletter.
- “Celebrating Mexico: The Grito de Delores and the Mexican Revolution”, June 8 – September 15, San Francisco Public Library.
- “Colorfest Demonstration: Oaxacan Dyes and Textiles”, July 1 – 10, The Exploratorium.
- “Women in Mexican Independence”, July 16, San Francisco Public Library.
- “Tokeson Cumbia”, July 28, Yerba Buena Gardens Festival.
- “Que Rico el Mambo!” by Julio Morales, July 21 – September 22, Mexican Consulate.
- “Going South: American Noir in Mexico”, July 1 – 29. Berkeley Art Museum/Pacific Film Archive.